Netzero Customer Service
- (877) 912-5866
- (866) 810-8092
- (866) 841-1442
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Inaccurate data usage report, Tech support it is useless, Slow internet, Reported me to collection agency, Refused to cancel account
Net Zero is an Internet service provider that was launched in 1998. The founders of the first free Internet provider are Ronald T Burr, Stacy Haitsuka, Marwan Zebian and Harold MacKenzie. The company is a division of United Online, holder of Juno Online services and Blue Light Internet Services. Net Zero is headquartered in Woodland Hills, California. The main concept of Net Zero was free Internet access with purpose of attraction the viewers for advertising.
In 1999 Net Zero completed its public offering. In 2001, the company began to charge its heavier users for access time over 40 hours per month.
Netzero is ranked 328 out of 1815 in Telecommunications category
Where Reviews Came From
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States
- Henderson, Nevada, United States
- Billings, Montana, United States
- Southfield, Michigan, United States
- Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Netzero to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future