Netzero made unathorized withdrawal from my bank after I cancelled.

31 of 50 Netzero reviews

This company is a SCAM!!They sent me a broken modem so I was not able to connect to the internet.

When I called they me there is no refund and also withdrew money from my bank!!!! These thieves never provide the service as promised, and stole from me on top of that!!!!! These criminals must be stopped and prosecuted for their devious tactics to blatantly steal from consumers!!!! DO NOT FOR THEIR SCAMS.

They lie and make false claims just to get consumers credit/debit card information and will withdraw money withoit consent!!!!Lets put these kying thieves oit of business once and for all before they scam another victim!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Broken Modem
Review category
Telecommunications
review #489623 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Netzero? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 50 Netzero reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jt

May 23, 2014 #819098 Temple, Texas, United States

Same here. No signal to device, same modus operandi. These people are straight up *** artists. If they charge me a penny, litigation will commence. You have no contract if you have no service. They are in default of contract. I will pay my attorney whatever to avoid paying these cons a single dime

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.